how long has it been since i have written a blog? Not long actually. i write it down but somehow in the crazy priorities of my life, I never really found time to make that into a blog. But I have had some amazing experiences in the last few months that I feel incomplete without having shared them.
Unlike last time, I am here this time with a strategy. I am going to blog about my experiences in my life and share the experiences about people around me.
There is a saying, ' There are two ways to live, one is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is - Albert Einstein'. this coming from a man who we consider the man of physics and to some of us the nerd who did not have a social life. So from here on i am going to take this space to show you that everything around you is a miracle. I truly believe it is. and I am sure you will see it too.
I am currently in a place away from my home country. In a world heritage site, Bordeaux in the south west of France in Europe. Bordeaux is a lovely city and for the next few months most of my blogs will surround the things this city has shown me and taught me. It has a beautiful river, The Garonne. the water is muddy but it still is great and of course the architecture and the buildings cannot be spoken about enough.
Just around the place where i get off to get to this river there is this amazing 100 mts of stretch which has trees on either sides. the first time i saw it I fell in love. and i fall in love with it everytime i see it. If you have seen a good amount of Hindi movies, you will see that a place like this comes often in Karan Johar's movies.
After i saw this place like 3 times is when i realised that everything around us is beautiful but what magnifies is our perspective. I admire the beauty in this place more when i see it framed in a photograph or in a movie screen. Bordeaux taught me, that a place/person/thing is as beautiful as we perceive it to be. I now understand the saying,'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'.
I am now going to be a frequent visitor to this blog site. To write and to review what i have written. Over the next few days i will write a lot about my stay in France. Not cos I am here now. but cos i want to show you that there is another world too out there.
until then, have a great time.
Regards
Unlike last time, I am here this time with a strategy. I am going to blog about my experiences in my life and share the experiences about people around me.
There is a saying, ' There are two ways to live, one is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is - Albert Einstein'. this coming from a man who we consider the man of physics and to some of us the nerd who did not have a social life. So from here on i am going to take this space to show you that everything around you is a miracle. I truly believe it is. and I am sure you will see it too.
I am currently in a place away from my home country. In a world heritage site, Bordeaux in the south west of France in Europe. Bordeaux is a lovely city and for the next few months most of my blogs will surround the things this city has shown me and taught me. It has a beautiful river, The Garonne. the water is muddy but it still is great and of course the architecture and the buildings cannot be spoken about enough.
Just around the place where i get off to get to this river there is this amazing 100 mts of stretch which has trees on either sides. the first time i saw it I fell in love. and i fall in love with it everytime i see it. If you have seen a good amount of Hindi movies, you will see that a place like this comes often in Karan Johar's movies.
After i saw this place like 3 times is when i realised that everything around us is beautiful but what magnifies is our perspective. I admire the beauty in this place more when i see it framed in a photograph or in a movie screen. Bordeaux taught me, that a place/person/thing is as beautiful as we perceive it to be. I now understand the saying,'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'.
I am now going to be a frequent visitor to this blog site. To write and to review what i have written. Over the next few days i will write a lot about my stay in France. Not cos I am here now. but cos i want to show you that there is another world too out there.
until then, have a great time.
Regards
Wonderful. I know how it is to be there.
ReplyDelete