Barren hands and barren lands
Oh no I say, not the spear again.
It strikes through the leaves with a swoosh and punctures your heart.
oh damn oh damn ! Why did I fall again.
What wishes that this is the one.
What hopes that this may be the one.
What braves you to go past the scars.
Yet results in all deeper wounds
Oh perhaps this
Or perhaps that
The naive heart hopes
That this may be it
It seems like a joke,
The feelings that come in
Not in my eyes
But in the eye of the man who creates
For he lets me sway,
He lets me flow
And then when I do
He cracks up as it was a joke
The carrots dangle in front
Like a reminder all the time
That I could want something
That which I could never have
But why ?
What entitles me to not have it ?
Am I too precious to him
Or is It some sort of a saddistic joke.
are humans all alone?
Are we all insignificant and individuals
If so what is the point of being with someone
Is it all an eyewash and a misjudged play
There he was and a flutter
a while we spoke and a dreamer
And then when I thought a closure finally
A flame that died sparks again
Aah such cruel destiny
For they were breaking it all
And then when I felt something for him
They wanted to give it all
Not once but before too
It was almost like I am always meant to be
By myself and with the longing
To be with someone, instead set everyone else free
It is like I have magic fingers
My presence brings people together
My wish for someone sends them closer
To the ones they always weren’t sure
Should I be glad for I make good couples
Should I be sad that I am alone
Angel they say, a saviour I am
No, I am just like everyone else
But can angels be alone?
Will their heart ache any less ?
everytime i read it.. it reveals more..
ReplyDelete